Duties to include
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Department in a fast-paced environment.
- Audio typing using BigHand digital dictation.
- Retrieving, archiving, and manually filing confidential client information.
- Liaising with clients via telephone, email and on occasion face to face.
- Communicating with existing and new clients and other professionals.
- Liaising with external law firms and maintaining and developing client relationships.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in property legal work would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word.
- Good interpersonal and communication.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business priorities.
Why apply and what is on offer
- Opportunity to join a progressive and highly rated Lancashire law firm.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Supportive working environment.