solicitors for you.
- Residential Conveyancing
- House Sales & Purchases
- Mortgage & Re-mortgage
- Part Exchange
- Transfer of Ownership
- Transfer of Equity
- Boundary Disputes
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- Declaration of Trust Deed
- Lease Extensions
- Flats & Apartments
- New Build Properties
- Right to Buy Schemes
- Buy to Let Sales & Purchases
solicitors for business.
Why not join our teams?
Marsden Rawsthorn provides a dynamic environment coupled with the resources and opportunities you'd expect from one of the areas leading law firms:
- Committed to recruiting the brightest and best
- Exciting career opportunities
- Training, mentoring and support
- Excellent rewards and job satisfaction reflected in high staff retention
- Undergraduate and Graduate training schemes
We are always keen to hear from people with the right abilities, skills and aptitude to further develop our Firm and its services. We have a completely open recruitment policy and are interested in talking to the right people regardless of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. If you think Marsden Rawsthorn is the type of firm you’d be interested in working in, please send your CV to HR with a covering letter explaining your potential interest. We will respond to all such enquiries and we do keep all records on file if there are no current openings.
Marsden Rawsthorn is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Property Litigation Solicitor ideally 1 Year PQE, based at our Faraday Office.
We are looking for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join our team at Faraday, Preston. This position requires an optimistic and enthusiastic person to manage own caseload in a broad range of private & commercial property matters and who enjoys fast paced work and a challenge and wishes to work as part of a positive, hard working yet friendly team. Salary negotiable. Excellent benefits.
Apply with CV to: Janet Moffatt, Practice Manager
Call: 01772 799623
Wills and Probate Lawyer - (2 x vacancies: Preston & Chorley)
Due to increased demand for our Wills, Probate and Trusts services we are looking to add an experienced Solicitor to our existing team based at our Buckshaw Village office and Fulwood office.
Ideally we require a qualified solicitor with some 7+ years PQE and with a proven background in dealing with a full range of Wills, Probate and Trust matters. The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent interpersonal, customer service and team working skills and the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships. In addition the candidate should possess excellent organisational and IT skills. A STEP qualification would be preferred but it is not essential.
The candidate will be required to :
- Manage a busy caseload across a full range of Private Client Law
- Ensure efficient file management including adherence to timescales; compliance with precedents, letters or documents on the case management system
- Be responsible for all financial aspects of matters including time recording, and billing
- To relate to clients at all levels and demonstrate excellent levels of client care
- Good team player with collegial and collaborative approach
- Able to forge and develop business relationships with an enthusiasm for networking and business development
- Commercial acumen and appreciation of financial fundamentals
- Genuine desire to be involved in the future growth plans for the firm
- Supervision of less experienced fee earners would also feature
If you feel this position is for you then please forward your CV to:
DDI: 01772 799623
Commercial Property Solicitor PQE 2+
We are looking to appoint an experienced additional commercial property solicitor to join our busy team based at our Fulwood, Preston office.
The successful candidate would join our commercial property team and play a key support role to the current team working on a broad variety of commercial matters from sale and acquisition work, leasing and asset management, bank funding, and buy to let investor work.
This position requires an optimistic and enthusiastic commercial property solicitor with at least 2 years PQE in a broad range of commercial property matters and who enjoys fast paced work and a challenge and to work as part of a great hard working yet friendly team.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain quality experience on a variety of matters, work as part of an excellent team and offers a competitive salary and a good support network.
To apply please email your current CV to:
DDI: 01772 799623
Family Law Solicitor required (Chorley)
10 year PQE
NQ up to 5yrs Family Law Solicitor required by our high profile Lancashire based law firm undertaking a range of privately funded and Legal Aid family work Non Molestation, Childrens Act proceedings, financial remedy, domestic violence and children cases.
Applications from Candidates who are self driven and self reliant with the ability to support the team effectively and who can demonstrate a focussed passion for the sector and work well in a team possessing excellent communication skills with the ability to build and sustain strong working relationships and provide a first class service to clients.
If you feel you have these qualities then please forward your CV to:
DDI: 01772 799623
- Very happy with the service and provided in an honest manner so a credit to your profession.
Stay in Touch
Stay in touch and up to date with our new focus newsletter
Events and Seminars