solicitors for you.
- Residential Conveyancing
- House Sales & Purchases
- Mortgage & Re-mortgage
- Part Exchange
- Transfer of Ownership
- Transfer of Equity
- Boundary Disputes
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- Declaration of Trust Deed
- Lease Extensions
- Flats & Apartments
- New Build Properties
- Right to Buy Schemes
- Buy to Let Sales & Purchases
solicitors for business.
InPeople Employer Protection
The easy and cost effective way to remove the burden of employment legislation from your business.
With the distraction of increasingly complex and costly employment legislation directly affecting the profitability of many businesses across the UK it could be time to look at how our expertise can allow you to focus on what you do best.
Organisations turn to us not only because they are facing more frequent employment disputes that are of a greater cost but also because the insurance or HR advisors they have engaged as protection are failing them. Unregulated and unqualified advisors in call centres and cleverly constructed insurance get out clauses are often leaving clients confused and exposed.
To help employers deal with these problems we have launched InPeople - a dedicated Employment Law Protection Scheme which gives you peace of mind to get on and run your business.
How Our Scheme Works
All services are carried out by regulated and qualified solicitors. It is comprised of 3 core components that have been designed to offer seamless financial and business continuity protection:
1. The Audit (Health Check) your current policies and practices will be reviewed in order for us to get to know your business and establish how to bring you up to date with the latest legislation and achieve compliance within the law.
2. Expert Advice (Ongoing Support Dialogue) – Direct access to unlimited advice by a local qualified employment law solicitor, who knows your business and understands your specific needs meaning you don’t have to deal with often vague and impersonal call centres. You are given clear advice that is in the best interest of your business. This not only ensures that the matter is properly handled from the outset but also ensures that you are fully insured when you follow the advice given.
3. Insurance Policy (Financial Security) – We are fully authorised to manage your claim by insurers. The policy fits with our services seamlessly and pays the legal costs of an employment dispute, covers settlements and the cost of awards. This radically minimises your exposure to unexpected financial loss, and caps all your employment and HR costs providing peace of mind. In real terms this will often result in huge cost savings. * Full details of the cover is available upon request.
Benefits for you
- Direct access to local specialised solicitors who know your business.
- Practical solutions to problems, and will advise you how to avoid future claims arising.
- Fixed fee pricing – no hidden costs
- Seamless financial and business continuity protection
For a free no-obligation quotation call our employment team now on 0800 294 4410 or email email@example.com
We are a Preston and Chorley based firm of Employer Protection solicitors offering commercial legal advice to clients throughout Lancashire and the UK.
Stay in Touch
Stay in touch and up to date with our new focus newsletter
Events and Seminars