FAQ: Decisions of the shareholders
This FAQ covers how to hold a shareholder's meeting.
Peter Hine answers the following frequently asked questions:
- Do we have to appoint a chairperson of each shareholders' meeting?
- What does the chairperson actually do at shareholder meetings?
- I hear the annual general meeting has been abolished. Why do we need to hold shareholders' meetings at all?
- Can all the shareholders make a valid shareholders' decision without having to hold a meeting?
- How are shareholder meetings organised?
- How do we satisfy a shareholder who wants us to send them meeting documents electronically, and wants to send documents to us electronically?
Click below to discover the answers to these questions and more.
The article above was written with considerations from Corporate Law tutors in Lancaster and Commercial Law advisors based in Wigan. In relation to the article above our solicitors who serve areas such as Southport, are able to offer expert legal advice on this subject.
- Prompt, efficient and clear communication, helped provide a clear understanding of the issues and situation
Stay in Touch
Stay in touch and up to date with our new focus newsletter
Events and Seminars