FAQ: Directors decisions
This FAQ covers appointing a chairman, calling a directors' meeting and holding a board meeting
Peter Hine answers the following frequently asked questions:
- Are we required to appoint a chair of the board?
- Can we appoint our chairperson for any term, and remove them when we want, or are there restrictions?
- We have a chairperson in mind, but they are asking what they will actually need to do.
- Our chairperson has no formal qualifications - does it matter?
- When must companies have board meetings, and what should the business of the meetings be?
- A director has requested an ad hoc board meeting - do we have to hold one?
Click below to discover the answers to these questions and more.
The article above was written with considerations from Corporate Law tutors in Lancaster and Commercial Law advisors based in Wigan. In relation to the article above our solicitors who serve areas such as Southport, are able to offer expert legal advice on this subject.
Stay in Touch
Stay in touch and up to date with our new focus newsletter
Events and Seminars