FAQ: Your website
This FAQ covers legal aspects of owning a website including design, advertising and content issues.
Paul Ridehalgh answers the following 8 frequently asked questions:
- How can I register and protect my chosen internet domain name?
- What legal statements should I include on my website?
- Do websites count as advertising and what are the rules?
- Are there any restrictions on the content of my website?
- Are there any legal issues to do with website design?
- Are there any potential legal problems with the software used in my website?
- Are there any restrictions on collecting and using information on visitors to my website?
- Does having a website expose me to legal issues overseas and how can I protect myself?
Click below to discover the answers.
The article above was written with considerations from Corporate Law tutors in Lancaster and Commercial Law advisors based in Wigan. In relation to the article above our solicitors who serve areas such as Southport, are able to offer expert legal advice on this subject.
- In some instances I have just pop there at their office and I have been seen in 15 minutes. is faster then the GP.
Stay in Touch
Stay in touch and up to date with our new focus newsletter
Events and Seminars