solicitors for you.
- Residential Conveyancing
- House Sales & Purchases
- Mortgage & Re-mortgage
- Part Exchange
- Transfer of Ownership
- Transfer of Equity
- Boundary Disputes
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- Declaration of Trust Deed
- Lease Extensions
- Flats & Apartments
- New Build Properties
- Right to Buy Schemes
- Buy to Let Sales & Purchases
solicitors for business.
- Thousands of contractors "wrongly taxed"
- Just-in-time businesses unprepared for Brexit
- Working mums struggle after maternity leave
- Presenteeism hits record high
- Are businesses in denial about GDPR fines?
- Case law: Court considers whether it is lawful to pay fathers less than mothers if they take shared parental leave
- Case law: Statistical analysis showing women clustered at lower end of pay grade not sufficient evidence of disadvantage to women for purposes of equal pay claim
- Case law: Small business fails to establish ‘adequate procedures’ defence in first defended Bribery Act prosecution
- New guidance: Health and Safety Executive (HSE) publish new guide on dealing with manual handling risks in the workplace
- Case law: Agent selling licences to use electronically downloaded software was not selling ‘goods’, so not entitled to compensation on termination of agency
- New law: GDPR means intellectual property rights owners will find it harder to identify domain name owners infringing their rights
- New law: Landowners’ liabilities increase under new waste management and disposal laws
- Case law: Directors of local estate agents disqualified for breaches of competition law
- Case law: Refusal of tenant’s request to keep a pet not unreasonable, even though management company operated blanket no-pets policy
- New rules: Fees paid to register Powers of Attorney between certain dates can be reclaimed
- Case law: Survivor of unmarried partners gets house outright after successfully challenging deceased’s Will
- Case law: Ruling brings home importance of formalities when buying land, no matter how small the purchase price
- Case law: Court clarifies how it will deal with claims to inherit property based on promises by the owner
- New guidance: New Code of Practice published to help manufacturers and retailers handle product recalls
- Case law: Tribunal clarifies when communications with law firm HR support service are protected by legal advice privilege
- Case law: Court clarifies when alleged trade mark infringer is ‘targeting the public in the UK
- Case law: Joint venture discussions didn’t create obligations between the parties because they did not amount to an ‘understanding’
- Case law: ‘Entire agreement clause’ in an agreement will not stop a court from later implying terms into it
- GDPR compliance proving tougher than expected
- Business use of electric vans soars
- Consumers losing faith in brands over data use
- UK SMEs looking beyond EU for new markets
- Tackling the intergenerational divide
- HMRC warns about tax rebate email scams
- Universal Credit unfairly penalises the self-employed
- Pressure on wages as businesses struggle to recruit
- Pay rises for staff at two-thirds of small firms
- Do you have a financial buffer?
- What's stopping staff from working at home?
- Average start-up costs revealed
- Could IR35 rules be extended to the private sector?
- GDPR is good for business says Capgemini study
- Online retail goes from strength to strength
- Freelancer day rates rise in 2018
- Is too much planning bad for business?
- "Bring your own device" policy is cyber security risk
- UK exporters are "impeded by labour shortages"
- Are there more dividend tax changes to come?
- Simpler ISAs could encourage more freelancers to save
- Big firms must raise their game on late payments says FSB
- Millions of calls to HMRC are not answered
- Revealed: UK's best and worst cities for digital coverage
- New guidance: Disclosure and barring checks guidance updated
- New guidance: New guidance for employers on religion and belief in the workplace from Acas
- New law: European Commission issues Notice on potential effect of Brexit on copyright owners
- Lisa helped me understand the procedure and was very kind and patient with me.
Stay in Touch
Stay in touch and up to date with our new focus newsletter
Events and Seminars