Meet Helen Gaskell, working in the wills and probate department at our Buckshaw Village Office, we put her in the Dock this month to asnwer our questions.
1. What’s the best part about your job?
When a client is happy with the service and the advice that I have provided.
2. If you didn’t work in the legal profession, what would you be?
A singer in a girl band.
3. Tell us one interesting fact about yourself?
I appeared in a cough medicine advert when I was 14 and very nearly landed a role in Hollyoaks when I was 17.
4. What does your ideal Sunday look like? collect the eggs from our chickens and have a hearty breakfast followed by a long walk in the country, a Sunday roast with family and a nice bottle of red wine.
5. If you won the lottery what would you buy first?
It depends how much I won but I guess the very first thing would be a magnum of champagne!
Authorised and Regulated by The Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authority number 591294.
For details of the professional rules governing the conduct of solicitors go to www.sra.org.uk/code-of-conduct.page