A former production assistant with the BBC, Charles joined Marsden Rawsthorn in June 2013 to commence his two-year training contract at the firm's Preston office having completed the Legal Practice Course (LPC) at MMU with distinctions in 2013.
We put him in the dock this month to answer our questions.
1. What’s the best part about your job?
As a Trainee my job completely changes with every seat that I move into. So far, I enjoy the constant challenges, the variation in the work that is passed to me and the satisfaction of learning new skills.
2. If you didn’t work in the legal profession, what would you be?
Almost certainly unemployed.
3. Tell us one interesting fact about yourself?
Jeremy Clarkson once said that my driving is beautiful.
4. What does your ideal Sunday look like?
The middle of a bank holiday.
5. If you won the lottery what would you buy first
My Freedom! (Does paying off my University debts count?)
Authorised and Regulated by The Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authority number 591294.
For details of the professional rules governing the conduct of solicitors go to www.sra.org.uk/code-of-conduct.page