Significant risks can occur when changing and amending an existing employee contract. An employee needs to understand why the amendment is necessary and compatible with the business needs and be clear on the decisions made and where they fit in.
Starting with open and honest consistent communication is a good start. Ironing out any issues early on and tackling objectives together ensuring everybody knows where they stand.
Listed below are a select few areas in which we can help you
- Buying a Business & adopting TUPE
- Restructuring, reorganising or downsizing your business
- Drafting contracts and terms and conditions of employment
- Drafting company handbooks and policies covering
- Defending claims at employment tribunals
- Settlement Agreements
- Training for HR professionals
- Recruitment processes
- Restraint of trade
- Agency workers
We are Preston and Chorley based Employment Law Solicitors offering Employment Law Advice throughout Lancashire and the UK.