Sufficient precautions to prevent such bullying and harassment must be put in place to ensure the responsibility on you as the employer is taken with the utmost of confidence and to ensure it is reiterated that it is not acceptable in the workplace at any given time.
In extreme cases of bullying that may go public, not only can this damage your business reputation immediately, dent morale amongst colleagues and can be extremely costly if it proceeds to an Employment Tribunal. Speak to one of our specialist solicitors today to guide you the right way, all the way.
Listed below are a select few areas in which we can help you
- Buying a Business & adopting TUPE
- Restructuring, reorganising or downsizing your business
- Drafting contracts and terms and conditions of employment
- Drafting company handbooks and policies covering
- Defending claims at employment tribunals
- Settlement Agreements
- Training for HR professionals
- Recruitment processes
- Restraint of trade
- Agency workers
We are Preston and Chorley based Employment Law Solicitors offering Employment Law Advice throughout Lancashire and the UK.