Confidentiality clauses can be drafted into the Settlement agreement which will prevent the employee disclosing information that they have entered into the agreement, and at the same time forbidding them to disclose any of the detailed content within the document.
Listed below are a select few areas in which we can help you
- Buying a Business & adopting TUPE
- Restructuring, reorganising or downsizing your business
- Drafting contracts and terms and conditions of employment
- Drafting company handbooks and policies covering
- Defending claims at employment tribunals
- Settlement Agreements
- Training for HR professionals
- Recruitment processes
- Restraint of trade
- Agency workers
We are Preston and Chorley based Employment Law Solicitors offering Employment Law Advice throughout Lancashire and the UK.