- Advice on the validity of a Section 8 or Section 21 Notice
- Defending Possession Claims
- Attending Court to defend a Possession Claim
- Advising on Applications to Suspend a Warrant for Possession
- Advice on bringing a housing disrepair claim
- Dealing with issues about Return of Deposit Monies or where your Landlord has failed to protect your deposit in the correct way
Our team at Marsden Rawsthorn ensure that they keep up to date with the frequent changes in the law in this area, to enable us to offer our clients up to date, accurate and relevant advice.
Don’t risk taking action yourself, which could be fatal. Do seek our advice and representation so that you get it right the first time to avoid unnecessary delays down the line.
If you have a problem with a Landlord or a tenant then please contact us now for an initial consultation.