Maternity rights are an important part of employment law which can also be the cause of much confusion and uncertainty depending on what the individual’s circumstances are. An employees’ rights include entitlement to paid time off for antenatal care, right to maternity leave, a right to maternity pay benefits and the right not to be unfairly treated or dismissed.
Listed below are a select few areas in which we can help you
- Employment Law
- Constructive Dismissal/Unfair dismissal
- Breach of Contract/ restrictive covenants
- Maternity/adoption rights
- Paternity/Parental rights
- Work time regulations
- Equal pay
- Settlement Agreements
- Disciplinary/Grievance procedure
- Industrial action
We are Preston and Chorley based Employment Law Solicitors offering Employment Law Advice throughout Lancashire and the UK.