A settlement agreement is a legally binding contract which can bring an employment contract to an end on agreed terms and it is a legal requirement that you receive specialist legal advice before signing one.
Listed below are a select few areas in which we can help you
- Employment Law
- Constructive Dismissal/Unfair dismissal
- Breach of Contract/ restrictive covenants
- Maternity/adoption rights
- Paternity/Parental rights
- Work time regulations
- Equal pay
- Settlement Agreements
- Disciplinary/Grievance procedure
- Industrial action
We are Preston and Chorley based Employment Law Solicitors offering Employment Law Advice throughout Lancashire and the UK.